Thursday, October 2, 2008

Random Photos That Make Me Smile

After looking at my sister's fun post yesterday, I got to waxing a bit nostalgic myself. I broke out photo album after photo album and started perusing memories. Here's a random sampling of my life over the past 10 years. So many great memories that still make me smile!


6 comments:

Art and Evelyn said...

How cute!

Jillo said...

THese are awesome! I love that top one of Kade and Khursten. So cute. And your babies looked a lot like Lucy! Is that Allie at the top of the stairs? That looks so much like Lucy.
I love them all. What a great post!

Nic said...

Quite a montage of your family through the years. A fun trip through time for sure. Very cute to see your girls get bigger.
Awesome post!

Nicol's Up North said...

That is so cute. I love looking back through the scrapbooks, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh! How cute! When was the one with you and all the raffle tickets (with my hubby in the background?)?
Your girls are so adorable! Seeing pics of them as kids, I can see how Wesley has some of the same Ellsworth qualities! =)

Sarah E said...

Christi - Hey that's when we all went to Vegas for Brandon & Melissa's wedding. I think you may be in the baground too. (Kinda hard to tell) That's when I won the lottery. Probably the one and only time I ever will and it had to be arcade tickets instead of quarters. Oh well. It was still pretty darn fun.