Here's proof that the Roundy Girls can have fun doing anything as long as we're together! This past Saturday my cutest Aunt Sharon asked my sisters & I to come over and help her paint her house. We spent the day singing show tunes, laughing hysterically, and painting away. (I wonder if the toxic fumes from 6 people painting had anything to do with the amount of fun that we were having?) I'm not quite sure dear Auntie Shay & cousin Nate knew quite what they were getting themselves into by inviting us over, but I think it's safe to say that we all had a blast!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Can I hire you?? If I had painting buddies too I probably would get much more done! You girls are very cute. I'm glad it was so much fun.
This is the best looking crew I've ever seen!
Looks like fun, if you want my house could use some paint too.
What a fun day that was. I still think we owe her another Saturday to make up for the yummy lunch.
I have always been envious of the wonderful relationship you have with your sisters. What a fun time it looks like you had. I hope you always continue to be close. -cindy
Post a Comment