Thursday, October 9, 2008

Color IQ Test

I totally stole this off my sister's cousin's blog, but it was kinda fun. How good are you with color? Here's a little test to find out. Can you put these squares in order of color hue?

Zero is a perfect score. My score was 2! Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. Although, admittedly, I'm not sure what the ability to sort colors can do for me in my day-to-day life. Hey... maybe I can get a job as the gal who reorganizes all the paint samples at Home Depot at the end of the day. That's a skill!

If you have a few minutes, take the test yourself. Let me know how you score. (I'm curious to see how other people do) If your score is low too, maybe we can go into some sort of color-sorting business together! :)

4 comments:

Audrey said...

I got a 15! I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help in your color sorting business. Apparantly, I have a hard time distinguishing between blue and green.

Jillo said...

NIce job! I got a 3 so you are one color smarter than I am. =)

Unknown said...

OK...I'm sorta embarrassed to say that I GOT A 76!!!! I thought I did pretty well. Apparently NOT SO MUCH. You rock!

Melissa said...

I got a 4, not quite as good, but fun test. All the colors seem to blend after staring at them for a bit.