Monday, May 26, 2008

4 Sale

I kind of half-way made the announcement at church yesterday that we are moving. It won't be official, and our sign won't be up until tomorrow. It just feels like the time to move on. I'm kind of sad to leave behind all of the friends I've made in the River Oaks 4th ward. :( We're still completely directionless as to where it is we actually want to move. I would love to move to Sandy so I could be 'home'. I think I can pretty much only afford a mobile home in Sandy though. We have talked about moving up north to Davis County. We have been looking a bit up there and have found that we can have twice the house we have now for less money than we can sell our house for. That would be awesome. Ryan works downtown so we're thinking the commute from up north wouldn't be too much worse. I'm a little scared to venture so far from family. I know most of you live hundreds and hundreds of miles from your family, but the furthest I've ventured has been about 10 miles. This would be a huge change for me. I'm looking forward to putting down roots of my own and starting a life independent (although still within a easy driving distance from my fam). My realtor came and took pictures yesterday. Here are the ones he's putting on our flyer. (OK so if I am to be honest, I realized I'm kind of a photography snob and I totally retook the pictures with my camera. I just think you get better color when you don't use a flash. With a flash things get bleached out and you are left with a color cast over the picture. Sorry Craig. I know... I'm so completely obnoxious. It is what it is though.) Anyway... here are my pictures of our house. These are the rooms he thought would be most pertinent to a sale. If you're interested in our beautiful 2K sq. ft. 4 bedroom, 3 bath home complete with loft and fireplace located in a terrific area just a few blocks north of the Jordan River temple click here.
Here's the view from the entry-way
.
Living Room
.
Kitchen
.
Family Room
.
View From Loft (Thanks to Aunt Byrdie for furnishing the entire room. Wait... with a little help of Tamara's in-laws too. Free stuff is great!)
.
Loft
.
Master Bedroom
.
Upstairs Bath
.
Laundry Room (This room is ugly and messy. It just is. There's no beautifying it)

8 comments:

Jagged Rocks said...

You know if I could afford your house I would totally try to buy it, but I think we are stuck in ours until we can get it fix to sell :(

Brittany said...

Ok our ward is going to be totally lame with everyone bailing! You are not allowed to move! ;)

Sarah E said...

So the plan is that someone even more awesome will move into my house. I know there's that whole equal housing act thing, but I'm sure we could work something out. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey,.. Magna isn't too bad. Come move out by us, the 201 is a great road for commuting anywhere.
They're building a ton of new places across the street from us. =)

Jillo said...

Is it official yet???? I am waiting with baited breath to hear the word!!!!

Glenna Roundy said...

been trying to call you all day!!! Is the sign up yet? the pictures look super. Very appealing. Keep in touch, but not too far away in Davis Co OK?

Nic said...

Wow!!!! Little bit of surprise! Best of luck in your new adventure northward or where ever you end up.

Ryan's Repository said...

I will miss our friends in the neighborhood, and I will miss the close access to the freeway. I look forward to paying less money for our new house so that I can afford to pay two or three times as much for gasoline.