Friday, May 23, 2008

Eat Dem!

It is not an uncommon site to find Audrey holding down our cat, shoving her face into her bowl of food and yelling, "Eat Dem!". I was folding laundry this morning and heard just such a commotion behind me. "Eat dem! Eat dem! Eat dem kitty!" Without turning around I said, "Audrey... let the kitty go. She's not hungry right now." Then it occured to me that cat food is on my shopping list and we are completely out right now. "Oh no," I thought, "What is she feeding the cat this time?" I turn around, move Audrey, move the cat, and look in the bowl. You'll never guess what I found. A whole bowl full of little cat poops crusted with kitty litter. Mmmm....mmm...mmm. Nothin' better than that! I guess Audrey noticed we were out of food and decided to go digging for some more. Very resourceful, but Urghhh! (I decided to spare you all a picture of what I found.) She just couldn't figure out why I was yelling, "Oh gross! Don't touch anything!" Needless to say, Audrey got a rather hot bath with a whole lot of soap. Oh the joys! And we wonder why we have the world's craziest cat.

2 comments:

Jillo said...

Poor kitty and NASTY! How fun is it to be a mom? Just think of all the great oppertunities you would miss without these guys around.

Unknown said...

Ewwwww! I think THAT is why I refuse to have any animals until our youngest child is 5! I can just imagine the torture Parker would put a poor kitty through!