Less than a week before her birthday, Nicole came up to me and asked, "So what are we doing for my birthday party?" Umm.... well.... you never said you wanted to have one. So we threw together an impromptu party. I told her she could invite two of her closest friends and go do something fun. Right away she knew she wanted to go to Kangaroo Zoo and then go to Yogi Berry for dessert afterward. It was a good choice. The girls had so much fun. She had already decided that's what she wants to do for her 7th birthday too.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a silly picture of Katelyn. She had a great time at the party thanks for inviting her.
I can't get over how grown up Nicole is. What a woman. I have to say, your last minute party looks pretty fantastic. Mine would be pin the tail on the donkey here at home. Sad, but true.
Post a Comment