Monday, June 23, 2008

Ornery Furnace Guy

Today we are having our furnace replaced. I've been all smiles about this whole process, let me tell you. But today when the world's orneriest furnace guy showed up... He's downstairs working right now, but so far he's snapped at my girls for getting in his way, gone off on a 45 minute rampage because the furnace he brought out was dented, and chastised me for my lack of regular furnace maintenance. Sure do love this whole process.

4 comments:

Branitt said...

if he really starts bugging you send the girls down to ask if they can help, repeatedly. by the way thanks for the tip on google reader, it is awesome.(thats funny google pops up as not speed correctly on a google site. that makes me laugh.)

Unknown said...

You should ask him if you can take his picture to post on your blog...the orneriest furnace man ever! (Assuming the man on your post isn't really him...)

Jillo said...

Is that an actual photo? He does indeed look onrery.
I liked Brandon's idea to send the girls down to help. That would be most cheering to a furnace guy.

Glenna Roundy said...

Wow and you paid for this? I believe that I am loosing my calm about furnace people in general. First the rude lady you talked to and now this!