I know most of you probably don't really care, but we went out to our new house today and I got some more pics. It's almost done! (just still really dusty) There are like 50 pictures, but hey... we're excited!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
WOO HOO!!!! It is so incredibly gorgeous. I realized while I was looking at the pictures that you're even going to have closet doors!! This is serious progress. I love everything about this house. I am sooo happy for you guys!
very cool. lots of pics, those will be fun to look at in a couple of years when your house is full of stuff. You can pull those out and say,"remember when it looked like this."
I love it! I'm jealous. It looks great. I'm excited to see it for real. Hopefully soon we will be moving too.
It looks so great! My most favorite thing are the black shutters on the front with the red brick. Very cute. I am excited to see you all moved in.
Post a Comment