Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaden


Happy birthday Kade. I can't believe you're turning 8 and getting baptized. It doesn't seem too long ago that I was holding a brand-new baby Kaden in my arms, and now you're so grown up. Here's my list of 5 things I love about you.

1.) You are a great story-teller. Every time I see you, you have a new fabulous story to tell.

2.) You always laugh at my jokes. (Even if sometimes it's just a courtesy)

3.) You are an incredible artist. I can't believe some of the amazing things you can come up with.

4.) You always have a project you're working on. Whether it be from Lego's, or paper, or K'nex... you're always building something.

5.) You're the smartest kid I know. You remind me a lot of your dad and of Papa in that you love to do research, and if it's something you're passionate about, you will learn everything you can about it. You teach me A LOT!

Keep being you. I hope you have a really great birthday today.

2 comments:

Jillo said...

Awww.... that is so nice. This is a much better ideas than my birthday thing. Did you patent it? I will have Kade look at it when he gets home from school, I think he will love it.

Sarah E said...

Patent pending.