Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My sister Jill thought that tagging me would be a great way to get my mind off my current situation. I think I will play along. I do, however feel it only fair to disclaimer that I'm currently a little hopped up on Lortab so I take no responsibility if things don't make very much sense.
*********
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
*********
3 Joys
1. My three beautiful little girls, my very handsome husband, my family, and my friends.
2. Birthdays
3. Singing at the top of my lungs while I'm cleaning my house or driving down the road and having my girls join right in. (Sad side note though... I really haven't bought any new CD's since high school so that's really the only CD's I have. When you're in high school you don't really think about the lyrics so much, but when you hear your 5-year-old singing Heaven is a Half Pipe by OPM, it suddenly doesn't sound too great.)
*********
3 Fears
1. Teenage girls. I'm not afraid of teenage girls in general, just three in particular. I know I'm a little early to worry on this one, but I remember myself as a teenager and I was not fun.
2. Not having a food storage when the time comes when I'm really going to need it. Does this spur me into action? No. You might think it would.
3. Bugs. I know... it's lame... but my girls have to kill them for me. It should probably be the other way around, but it isn't.
*********
3 Goals
1. Total body health and happiness. I've been trying to get healthy on every level. I joined a gym right after Thanksgiving and have found that I love it. I have been trying to eat healthier and have given up my Wednesday night Ryan's-at-school-pity-party batch of no-bakes. I have actually sought out a primary care physician. (I wasn't too pleased with her so I'm technically still on the hunt on that one) And lastly, I have been trying to change my mental outlook on life. I want to be a glass half-full kind of gal and I'm testing the theory that this can be a trained response toward life's obstacles.
2. Journal ling - hence my blog.
3. This kind of goes along with #2, but better documentation of my life's events. I got a new camera with the intention of actually taking pictures of the things we do. I have also been keeping up on my scrapbooking. This is a huge one for me. I did absolutely zero scrapbooking until I learned about the fabulous world of digital. Now I'm finding it to be a whole lot easier to keep up. Maybe I'll actually catch up on the old pictures too. Maybe not... that may be a goal for another year.
*********
3 Obsessions/current collections
1. Blogging!!! Who knew it would be so fun?
2. Making my house and yard beautiful. Ryan's so busy that we don't get a lot done. I have slowly come to the realization that if I really want to love my house, I'm going to have to do the work myself.
3. Willow Tree figurines. I LOVE THEM!
*********
3 Random Facts
1. I really hate Dancing with the Stars. I'm sure many people I know would consider this Blasphemy, but I can't help it. It drives me nuts.
2. We've been planning a trip to Hawaii for the past 9 years (for our 10th anniversary) and we're now only a year away! I'm super excited. We're going with some really good friends, and it's all I can think about some days.
3. I hate a messy house more than anything, but I am the world's worst housekeeper. I can spend a whole day cleaning it to the point of utter shininess, and then 2 hours later it looks like I tornado came through.
*********
So there are my 3Things. I will tag Tamara, Mindy, Nicole, Robyn, & Ali. Please don't feel like you have to play along. I know there are tons of these Tags going around right now.

4 comments:

Nic said...

Glad you liked the bread and jam. I will have to ponder my 3's and get back to you. Hope you are feeling better.

Tamara said...

I've never been tagged before. It's kind of an honor to be tagged first by the lovely and slightly less busty Sarah! I'll get on this!

Brittany said...

Hey I saw you said you joined a gym... which one? I need a new workout buddy to go to Yoga with me. :)

Sarah E said...

Hey Brittany - I answered this question on your blog, but I wasn't sure you would see it there, so I'm answering it here too. I would love to be your yoga buddy. I joined at Gene Fullmer. Nothing as fancy as Gold's. Where are you signed up at? Right now I'm taking yoga on Tuedsays and Thursdays at 10:00 am, but I know they offer several other times. It may be a few weeks before I can go though. Let me know. It would be really fun to go together.