Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Who Says TV Don't Teach Ya Nothin'?

Here's my latest vote for the world's best invention.

Seriously! The guy who thought up this video has to be one of the cleverest men (or women) on earth. He made a video that is fun to watch and completely teaches preschoolers their letters and sounds. Don't believe me? Just watch! Here's living proof, and we've only had if for a few weeks!

5 comments:

Jillo said...

I think i need to purchase. She is smokin at those letters!

Allie said...

No, really....I would 100% agree. Jade watched it and learned them. When we practice letters now she will still say them the same way the show does. It's hillarious! MY nephew was 5 and going to Kindergarten and refused to learn the letters. My sister borrowed our video and there ya go...letters learned!

Audrey said...

She's a genius!! I'd start saving now for her ivy league education!

Nicol's Up North said...

I love the Leap Frog movies. Sadie was running around today singing the songs and sounding out her letters like they do on the movie. That is funny that you wrote about it because I was thinking it.

Tamara said...

What a smartie pants. I definitely need to get a copy. Is it a lame birthday gift? I don't think so. I'm helping ensure a successful future, that's a priceless gift to give. :)