Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Cookies! Yum!

I spent all day Monday baking sugar cookies, and today we had some friends over to decorate them. It was so much fun. Our kids all get along so well, and they have a blast just running around like crazies. I'm so happy to have all you guys as friends!


4 comments:

Audrey said...

Thanks so much for putting in all that work for us! It was a ton of fun!! Can't wait to do it again (this time at my house.)

Jillo said...

Sorry we bummed out on you. It looks like it was a lot of fun! And now you are set with sugar cookies for the next three months.

Kristin said...

Thanks again for hosting the party! My boys loved it and it was fun to visit!

Tamara said...

Way to go Miss Suzie Homemaker. Do you know that I totally can't make sugar cookies? I am completely incapable so well done! What fun for all the kids.