Monday, July 13, 2009

Beebe Camp

Deep in the woods there's a magical little place call Beebe Camp.
Where families and friends can come together.

Where young love blossoms,
Friendships are sealed,
And leaders are born.
This is a place where age doesn't matter,
And men can be boys,
And adventures await beyond each bend.
When you're here, dirt is just another accessory
Work seems like play,
Time is of no consequense,
New and mysterious creatures can be found. And the memories made will last a lifetime.

5 comments:

Audrey said...

This is such a cute post!

We had so much fun with everyone, and can't wait to do it again, if your allergies can possibly take it!

Jillo said...

Cute post! Very creative.
It looks like such a great weekend. I am jealous I have no such place to go to. =)

Jagged Rocks said...

Sounds like you all had a blast, which makes me really wish we were going on a short vacation.

Tamara said...

FUN!!!! It looks like the kids and grown-ups had a blast. I am such a bum when it comes to camping so I'm very impressed that you did it. Yay for summer!

Kristin said...

SUCH a cute post! Loved it Sarah! My goodness - you have some good creativity in you! I could never come up with something like that! Darling! It was way fun weekend - thanks so much to you and Audrey!!